Digital photographs and transcriptions taken from Headstones located at St Johns Church Cemetery, Trichinopoly
Graves located at St Johns Cemetery, Trichinopoly Madras
The Dedication Plaque. St Johns Church Tiruchirapalli was dedicated in 1816 by Rt Rev Middleton.
After extensive renovation the church was rededicated by Rt Rev Dr R Paul Raj, BA, BD, STM (New York), Th D (Boston), D Th (Serempore), CSI Bishop, Tiruchirapalli - Thanjavur Diocese on Easter Sunday the 3rd April 1988.
Renovation done by the Diocesan Engineer Mr Neville Aaron Davis BE
Last saved 2023-07-02 20:44:12 by Sandra Seager
St Johns Cemetery, Trichinopoly - Grave Transcriptions
Headstone Inscriptions of Graves at St Johns Church Cemetery Trichinopoly (Madras Presidency).
Grave inscriptions have been transcribed to include vital information of the individual. Verse and religious text have been omitted.
Datasets originally transcribed Nov 2009 by Simon Kidner, Photographer Giles Quinan, and Sep 2013 by Silvia Murphy, Photographer Edmund Bourne.
Updated with additional entries and photos June 2023 by Sandra Seager. Photographers Andrew Cumine, Mark Newbery.