Image title: Dedication Plaque in St Johns Church Trichy File size: 647,610 bytes
The Dedication Plaque. St Johns Church Tiruchirapalli was dedicated in 1816 by Rt Rev Middleton.
After extensive renovation the church was rededicated by Rt Rev Dr R Paul Raj, BA, BD, STM (New York), Th D (Boston), D Th (Serempore), CSI Bishop, Tiruchirapalli - Thanjavur Diocese on Easter Sunday the 3rd April 1988.
Renovation done by the Diocesan Engineer Mr Neville Aaron Davis BE